Thursday, September 14
A New Era in CNC Programming - The Digital Twin
Presented by Esprit
9:00 AM - 9:30 AM
- Learn how to configure your machine setup with your work holding and tool holders to create a 1-1 kinematically correct, collision aware, digital twin inside of ESPRIT that is an exact replica of the machine tool on your shop floor.
The Connected Toolroom - from Wishlist to Reality
Presented by Zoller
10:00 AM - 10:30 AM
- Learn how ZOLLER Tool Management Software with single source data base will connect your CAM department, tool room and machining floor.
- See how utilizing ZOLLER ID chips can help you with tool data transfer to machine tools, tracking of tools and tool crib automation.
- We will discuss how technology including hardware / software and automation can help to reduce labor shortage.
Unlocking Your Machining Center's Potential with Add-on 4th & 4th/5th-Axis Rotary Tables
Presented by Koma Precision
11:00 AM - 11:30 AM
- A guide to dynamic fixture ideas and maximizing productivity through reduced handling.
Tips for Successful Boring in a Mill
Presented by Allied Machine & Engineering
1:00 PM - 1:30 PM
- Presentation will include guidelines for boring, roughing, finishing and selecting the right insert for the job.